Volume Hyundai is part of a growing automotive group throughout Georgia, North Carolina, and Louisiana with strong community ties and values. We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team of over 300 employees across all our stores. Our employees work together towards a common goal to offer the best service in the industry. If you feel your skills would be an asset to our customers and our team members, we want to get to know you!
It is time to add to our team in Milledgeville, GA. We are looking for applicants who have the desire to grow in a family type atmosphere where we succeed as a team. Must haves for our team members: Great attitudes, Outgoing Personalities, Desire to excel, Working ability with computers and social media. Awesome company to work for with Great benefits.
- Greets customers promptly
- Obtains customer and vehicle information
- Clearly reports all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determines and recommends needed maintenance base on age, mileage, and vehicle history
- Prepares complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establishes follow-up time
- Monitors the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers frequently
- Verifies that final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
- Explains all completed work and charges to customers
- Minimum 1-year experience in a service advisory role
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Positive attitude
- High volume mentality
- CSI focused
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Pass a Background, Drug and MVR Check
What We Offer
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401K with 8% match
- Employee Purchase Program
- High Scale Compensation packages
- Cumulative Christmas Bonus from year end totals.
- Exotic trips and Vacations as competitive bonuses. Aruba, Belize, Etc.